You have entered a value in the highlighted fields below that contain invalid characters. Please revise your selection using valid characters only.
Product may not be an exact match for your search
Power Monitor, Low Cost Design, Automated Step-by-step Calibration Process
- Event notifications for over current, power, over/under frequency and temperature, voltage surge
- Configuration through PC S/W, event notifications, gain calibration, EEPROM, calculation multipliers
- 120V and 220V operation
- Power monitoring accuracy capable of 0.1% error across 4000:1 dynamic range
- Fast calibration routines
- 512bytes user accessible EEPROM through page read/write commands
- Non volatile onchip memory, no external memory required
- Two wire serial protocol using a 2 wire UART interface supporting multiple devices on a single bus
Metering, Power Management
MCP39F501 energy metering & power monitoring demonstration board (ARD00455), Mini USB cable, AC line cable, AC load cable, Plastic enclosure.
Want to see similar products? Simply select your required attributes below and hit the button ×
- Power Measuring
- Power Monitor
- Demo Board, Instruction Sheet, Line & Load Cable, Mini-USB Cable, Plastic Enclosure
Technical Documents (2)
1 In stock Need more?
1 in stock for next day delivery (UK stock) :Order before 18:00 (for re-reeled items 16:30) Mon-Fri (excluding National Holidays)
You can reserve stock now just order your desired quantity and checkout as normal. The quantity that cant be dispatched now will be placed on back order and sent as soon as we get a delivery from our supplier. You only get charged when the products are dispatched to you.
Available to manufacturer lead time 17 weeks
With you next business day
Order before 6pm
Monday to Friday excluding National Holidays
Due to market conditions delivery times are for general guidance only and may be subject to change at short notice
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
- Price for:
This item has been restricted for purchase by your company's administrator.