You have entered a value in the highlighted fields below that contain invalid characters. Please revise your selection using valid characters only.
Product may not be an exact match for your search
LCR Meter, SMD Component Testing Tweezer, 10 kHz, 999 mH, 4999 µF, 9.9 Mohm
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- IDEAL-TEK IDEAL-TEK
- Manufacturer Part No:
- Order Code:
Add your own part number/reference to each product. This number will be added to the Order Confirmation, Invoice, Dispatch note, Web confirmation Email and Product Label
View the full series and range associated to this part
- Smart Tweezers Series
- Also Known As:
- Technical Datasheet:
- ST-5S-BT2 Datasheet
Product Range Selector (Smart Tweezers Series)See all from this product range
Technical Documents (2)
- 0.5/1.0 ±5% Vrms sine wave test signal level, 100R ±1% source impedance
- 0.05ohm to 9.9MR resistance, 0.5pF to 4999µF capacitance, 0.5µH to 999mH inductance range
- 0.001 to 1000 dissipation factor, 0.001 to 1000 quality factor
- Portable and ergonomic design with Bluetooth™ connectivity
- Convenient one-hand operation, test signal levels from 0.25Vrms to 1Vrms
- Swiss made precise test leads and manual C, R, L, Z and ESR modes
- 1KHz, 10KHz, 120Hz, 100Hz AC test mode test frequency, 50ppm (0.005%) test frequency accuracy
- Diode polarity/short testing, faster measurements, high visibility OLED display
- Built-in Li-ion battery and secondary D, Q, ESR parameters
- Automatic component identification function eliminates unnecessary trial and error time
Test & Measurement
Also Known As
3 In stock
3 in stock for next day delivery (UK stock) :Order before 18:00 (for re-reeled items 16:30) Mon-Fri (excluding National Holidays)
You can reserve stock now just order your desired quantity and checkout as normal. The quantity that cant be dispatched now will be placed on back order and sent as soon as we get a delivery from our supplier. You only get charged when the products are dispatched to you.
3 more will be available week commencing 24/12/23
2 more will be available week commencing 30/12/23
Available to manufacturer lead time 7 weeks
Standard lead time for this product is 7 weeks.
With you next business day
Order before 6pm
Monday to Friday excluding National Holidays
Due to market conditions delivery times are for general guidance only and may be subject to change at short notice
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
- Price for:
This item has been restricted for purchase by your company's administrator.