You have entered a value in the highlighted fields below that contain invalid characters. Please revise your selection using valid characters only.
Product may not be an exact match for your search
FLUKE FLUKE 1587/MDT FC
Bundle Kit, Fluke 1587 Insulation Multimeter, Fluke i400 Current Clamp, Rotation Indicator
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- FLUKE FLUKE
- Manufacturer Part No:
- FLUKE 1587/MDT FC
- Order Code:
- Technical Datasheet:
- FLUKE 1587/MDT FC Datasheet
Technical Documents (1)
- 1587 - PI/DAR timed ratio tests
- 1587 - VFD low-pass filter for accurate motor drive measurement
- 1587 - Auto-discharge of capacitive voltage for added user protection
- 1587 - Capacitance, diode test, temperature, minimum/maximum and frequency (Hz)
- 1587 - Auto power off to save battery power
- 1587 - CAT III 1000V, CAT IV 600V measurement category
- 1587 - Large display with backlight
- i400 - Use with Fluke 1587 FC to measure 1A AC to 400 A AC
- i400 - 1 mA/Amp output guarantees easy reading
- i400 - CAT III 1000 V / CAT IV 600 V overvoltage rating
- i400 - Maximum conductor: Ø 32 mm
- 9040 - 3-phase Indication
- 9040 - Indication of phase rotation
- 9040 - Clear LCD display
- 9040 - No battery required
Test & Measurement, Commercial, Industrial
Fluke 1587 Insulation multimeter, Fluke i400 Current clamp and Fluke 9040 Phase rotation indicator. Remote probe, test leads, alligator clips, K-type thermocouple (1587 FC only), hard case, user documentation.
Order now. Pay nothing until products are dispatched
You can reserve stock now just order your desired quantity and checkout as normal. The quantity that cant be dispatched now will be placed on back order and sent as soon as we get a delivery from our supplier. You only get charged when the products are dispatched to you.
Due to market conditions delivery times are for general guidance only and may be subject to change at short notice
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
- Price for:
This item has been restricted for purchase by your company's administrator.