You have entered a value in the highlighted fields below that contain invalid characters. Please revise your selection using valid characters only.
Product may not be an exact match for your search
B&K PRECISION BK895
LCR Meter, Bench, 1 MHz, 0.1 Gohm, 89X
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
Product Range Selector (89X)See all from this product range
Technical Documents (3)
- AC test signal voltage adjustable up to 2 Vrms
- 3 AC current ranges, selectable via 30 ohm, 50 ohm or 100 ohm internal AC impedance
- 30 ohm setting provides up to 66.7 mArms of drive current, sufficient for larger inductors and transformers
- Built-in DC bias source adjustable from -5V to +5V / -50 mA to +50 mA
- Fast measurement speed up to 13 ms/reading to increase manufacturing throughput
- 201-point programmable list sweep function providing ability to sweep frequency, AC and DC bias voltage/current levels
- Auto-level control to maintain the measurement signal applied to the DUT at a constant level
- Test signal voltage and current monitoring
- BIN comparator function to sort components in up to 10 bin locations
- 1 m and 2 m cable compensation
- 4-terminal fixture and Kelvin clip test leads included
- Transformer test function with optional transformer test fixture TL89T1
- Versatile trigger functionality (internal, external, bus and manual)
- Standard USB, RS232, LAN, and GPIB (895 only) interface for remote control using SCPI commands
Test & Measurement
895 LCR meter, AC power cord, 4 wire Kelvin clip test lead, 4 terminal test fixture, Shorting bar, Certificate of calibration, Test report.
Also Known As
4 In stock Need more?
1 in stock for next day delivery (Liege stock) :Order before 18:00 (for re-reeled items 16:30) Mon-Fri (excluding National Holidays)
3 in stock for next day delivery (UK stock) :Order before 18:00 (for re-reeled items 16:30) Mon-Fri (excluding National Holidays)
You can reserve stock now just order your desired quantity and checkout as normal. The quantity that cant be dispatched now will be placed on back order and sent as soon as we get a delivery from our supplier. You only get charged when the products are dispatched to you.
Available to manufacturer lead time 9 weeks
With you next business day
Order before 6pm
Monday to Friday excluding National Holidays
Due to market conditions delivery times are for general guidance only and may be subject to change at short notice
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
- Price for:
This item has been restricted for purchase by your company's administrator.