No more wasted components or unused stock.
Choosing your packaging
Use our packaging selection tool to tailor your packaging to the needs of your business, products and customers with our multi-user tool giving you instant access to past orders, saved baskets and much more.
Our surface mount components can be re-reeled to customer specific quantities. No more wasted components or unused stock, with the flexibility of lower minimum order quantities.
Our enhanced re-reeling service includes:
- Lower MOQs on higher value Passive and Semiconductor lines
- Increased amount of products that can be re-reeled – over 150,000 lines
- 350mm of leader and trail tape
- Sprocket drive holes securely connected to the component tape with brass shim
- Same day despatch (for orders placed before 16:30 UK time)
Ideally suited to small-scale production runs, this service puts the required quantity of components on to a standard 180mm reel, ready to pick and place, complete with leader and trailer tape.
Available on a wide range of capacitors, resistors, inductors, diodes, transistors, optos and IC’s from market-leading manufacturers, look for the logo while browsing, or click on the button below to view a list of re-reeled products.
How to Order
- To see if re-reeling is available on a particular product, enter your Farnell part number into the box above adding the suffix ‘RL’ and click ‘Search’.
- If the search displays ‘no results found’, the re-reeling service is not available for this product.
- If the service is available simply enter the quantity of components into the ‘Qty’ box and proceed to checkout.
- Select the product and decide on the quantity of components
- Call the Farnell sales line on 1800 936 198
- Quote the Farnell order code adding the ‘RL’ suffix and the number of components required on the reel.
Click here to search for re-reeled products
A minimum order quantity will apply. Cut off time for ordering re-reeled products is 16:30.
For more information, please contact 1800 936 198.