Debugging Emulator, For R8C, M16C, H8S, H8, Flash Memory Programming
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- On chip debugging emulator and development
- Used as an on chip debugger, complete system debug
- E8a supports two types of flash memory programming
- The emulator has three activation modes
- Programming for Renesas' 8 to 32bit microcomputers
- Operation at low voltage and Highly cost effective card emulator
- Realtime emulation can be conducted at the maximum operating frequency of the MCU
- Compact debugging environment
Embedded Design & Development
E8a emulator, User system interface cable, USB cable, Software CD containing E8a emulator setup program, E8a emulator self check program, E8a Emulator User's Manual, M32C evaluation compiler, M16C evaluation compiler, 740 evaluation assembler, H8 evaluation compiler.