Evaluation Board, ULink2, Cortex-M3, ST Micro STM32F207IG MCU, Debug Interface Connectors
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- 120MHz STM32F207IG ARM Cortex-M3 processor based MCU in 176 pin BGA
- On chip memory: 1MB flash & 128KB RAM
- External memory: 8MB NOR flash, 512MB NAND flash, 2MB SRAM, 8KB I2C EEPROM with NFC interface
- 2.4 inch colour QVGA TFT LCD with resistive touch screen
- 10/100 ethernet port, Serial/UART port
- USB 2.0, CAN, MicroSD card interface
- Analog voltage control for ADC input
- Audio CODEC with line in/out and speaker/microphone
- Digital microphone, Digital VGA camera
- 5 position joystick, accelerometer, gyroscope
Communications & Networking, Motor Drive & Control, Medical, Industrial, Security, Consumer Electronics
Board, ULINK2 debug adapter, MDK-ARM Lite Edition, USB A to Micro-B cable, uVision IDE Quick Start Guide.