Evaluation Board, Cortex M3, 72MHz STM32F107VC, 80 GPIO, LCD, Ethernet, MicroSD, Accelerometer
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- 72MHz STM32F107VC ARM Cortex-M3 processor based MCU in 100 pin LQFP
- On chip memory of 256KB flash and 64KB RAM
- External memory: 8KB I2C flash
- Colour QVGA TFT LCD with touch screen
- 10/100 ethernet port, debug interface connectors
- USB 2.0 full speed, 2 CAN interfaces, Serial/UART port, MicroSD card interface
- 5 position joystick and push button, 80 GPIO pins
- 3 axis motion sensor / accelerometer
- Analog voltage control for ADC input
- Audio CODEC with line in/out and speaker
Industrial, Medical, Motor Drive & Control, Portable Devices, Security, Consumer Electronics
Board, MDK-ARM evaluation tools, uVision IDE quick start guide.