Evaluation Kit, ARM7, With ULink2, MCU, 2 Serial Ports, 2 CAN Interface
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- 16KB on chip static RAM
- 128KB/256KB on chip flash program memory
- Two interconnected CAN interfaces
- Four channel 10bit A/D converter with conversion time as low as 2.44µs
- Fast GPIO ports enable port pin toggling up to 3.5 times faster than the original
- Multiple serial interfaces including two UARTs, fast I2C bus, and two SPIs
- General purpose timers can operate as external event counters
- 60MHz maximum CPU clock available from programmable on chip phase lock loop with settling time 100µs
- Embedded ICE-RT interface enables breakpoints and watch points
- On chip crystal oscillator with an operating range of 1MHz to 30MHz
Industrial, Medical, Security, Communications & Networking, Automotive
MCB2100 Evaluation Board, MDK-ARM Evaluation Tools.