Network Analyser, Kit, Simplifiber Pro Basic Verification, LCD
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Single-port, simultaneous dual-wavelength feature completes testing in half the time
- Saves measurements from both wavelengths into one record
- Additional 1490 and 1625 nm wavelengths extends product use to broader applications
- CheckActive feature emits an audible tone and displays an icon when a live fibre is detected
- FindFiber Remote ID enables one individual to quickly identify cable connections or routings
- Min/Max capability automates precision tracking of intermittent power fluctuations
- Large internal memory save 1000 results which enables continuous testing and recording
- LinkWare Cable Test Management software helps analyze test results & create test reports
Sensing & Instrumentation, Signal Processing, Test & Measurement, Communications & Networking
Multimode Fibre Verification Kit - Includes SimpliFiber Pro optical power meter, 850/1300 multimode source, carrying case, and SC power-meter adapter.